Friday 12 June 2015

Beautiful Stanford - a.k.a The Day of "HAVE YOU SEEN THE PALMTREE"???

The first day I attended the Data Science conference at Stanford. The campus is beautiful and full of great looking buildings.

First thing we saw was a huge amount of tourists that just go to Stanford to hang out there.


The medical building where the conference was. Honestly, it shows when a University is richie-rich.... The food is fantastic and the presentation: wow!


I can totally relate to just sitting around there and studying


Lunch was served under a tent...... enough said :)


Most if not all buildings have this colour theme: yellow building -  red roof




With the palm trees I almost felt like I was in Spain..... or maybe in a oriental-inspired MMO-RPG



The totem was huge: couldn't wrap my arms around it




More gorgeous buildings....



Really Stanford? How is it you are so pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment