Wednesday 6 July 2011

Welcome

Welcome.
I welcome you to my blog. I also welcome myself to my blog.
I have never blogged before. So... Why am I doing this?
 Well... I am leaving the country in 16 days, 23 hours and 49 minutes.
And the self-absorbed asshole that I am, assumes everyone would like to know about my trip when I come back. And I truly would like to tell all of you about my trip when I return. But, I'd rather blog about it. That way I won't repeat myself to many times and make the trip's memories go bad like milk that has been left out on the counter on a hot day feeling poetic ~.
Because there is nothing worse than a story you have told waaaaay to many times.
Because that way I wont forget to tell you things I might forget when I come back.
Because I'm lazy. Wait no! I'm not lazy.
Because Im actually typing this up and I vow to type in posts every step of the trip.
Because I want this blog to have everything. I should stop saying "because"

Let's settle on a blogging language. Although it isn't my mother tongue, I will be blogging in english. The reason is, some of my followers dont speak russian or french. But the people that DO speak russian, also speak english. It's a win win situation!

So let's just say:
I welcome you to my english blog. I welcome myself to the world of blogging.
Thank you - We are all welcome :) Pun very much intended

1 comment:

  1. Alright, foxy lady, it seems there's a lot to catch up to! *cracks commenting knuckles* I can't wait to find out what Mother Russia has in store for you!

    And welcome to your blog, your own little corner on the webtubes. :)

    ~ListenOrange

    ReplyDelete